Is hookah smoking safer than cigarette smoking?
Hookah is a smoking device which was originally from our past in the fifteenth century. It has been used in Middle East India but now recently it has been popular in western culture countries (Americas and Europe).
It has been reported that like other terms smoking tobacco leads to addiction. We are well known about these things but we do not care about it. So it has been the growing problem of the world.
Some of the diseases like lungs cancer, different infectious diseases are being our day to day problem. The world health org has reported that among another disease in pregnant women the use of addiction causes fetal growth and different diseases in the newborn babies.
It was also mentioned that hookah smoking contains several toxic substances that can affect both the primary and passive smokers, so we did this to determine the complication associated with its use. Further, we must be aware of this thing and make our health fit and fine.
It is harmful to smoke hookah than cigarettes in comparison but both of them harms to our lungs. We can only say that hookah harms more than cigarettes. Hookah is named as water pipes or hobble bobble.
It is harmful to smoke hookah than the cigarettes because one time in the healing of hookah is hundred times of cigarettes. It has tobacco and charcoal on the top that burns the tobacco which sucks the smoke through the water into the tube than to the user’s lungs. Due to careless on of safety study of 2007 American teen found those who smoke the water pipes is eight times more than the cigarette. If we focus on our new generation the youth are being the mass victim of all over the world. The report of American lungs association approves that 16% of higher scholar’s and 25 to 40% of colleges are in addiction. In comparison 26% of schools smoke hookah.
Hookah Smoking Compared With Cigarette Smoking
- While several hookah smokers may think this practice is less harmful than smoking cigarettes, hookah smoking has many of the same health risks as cigarette smoking.
- Water pipe smoking delivers nicotine to the same highly addictive drug found in other tobacco products.
- The tobacco in hookahs is burned and the smoke is at least as toxic as cigarette smoke.
- The amount of smoke inhaled during hookah session is about 90,000 milliliters, compared with 500–600 ml inhaled when smoking a cigarette.
- Hookah smokers may be at risk for some of the same diseases as cigarette smokers. These include a bad feature in life so say no drugs.
People believe the water in the hookah filters the tobacco. Hookah smokers fill smoother because the temperature is lower and has high humidity. As any other tobacco products hookah is more harmful. The University of Mare Land says hookah contains a higher label of carbon dioxide. Smoking its self is bad and even worse. The study of cancer association when testing the urine of both they found a chemical that damages the red blood cells, nervous system, eye, throat, and nose. Some label in hookah smoker is more than the cigarette smoker.
The world heath org found the average section last between 20 to 80 minutes. When you inhale 50 to 100 milliliters of smoking cigarettes. Puffing on hookah for a section its 90 thousand milliliters. That’s for the hundred invisible of cigarettes. So for hookah is a proof low birth rate.
- Hookah use began in ancient Persia and India.
- Today, hookah cafes are gaining in popularity around the world, including Britain, France, Russia, the Middle East, and the United States.
- Hookah use by youth and college students is increasing.
- Other small studies of young adults have found a high prevalence of hookah use among college students in the United States. These studies show past-year use ranging from 22% to 40%.