Vin Diesel Biography
An American actor, producer, director, and screenwriter, Vin Diesel is well-known for portraying The Fast and the Furious film series. He is also the founder of the production companies such as One Race Films, Racetrack Records, and Tigon Studios.
Vin is currently relationship with his partner, Paloma Jimenez, a Mexican model, and have three children together. Also, know Vin’s personal life, career, movie success girlfriend, marriage, couple, relationship, net worth, early life, education, salary, daughter, cars, houses, children, spouse, affairs, age, height, and divorce
Vin Diesel Early life and Education
Mark Sinclair well-known by his stage name, Vin Diesel was born on 18th July 1967 in Alameda County, California. He was born to mother, Delora Sherleen Vincent, an astrologer who was from English, German, and Scottish background. He never met his biological father but was raised up in New York City by his mother and African-American stepfather, Irving H. Vincent, an acting instructor and theater manager.
Diesel made his stage debut in the children play, Dinosaur Door at the age of 7 at Theater for the New City in New York’s Greenwich Village. Once he along with his friend break into the Theater for the New City space and was caught by the theater’s director, Crystal Field.
Instead of calling the police, he gave them roles and Vin got involved in the theater. Later he enrolled at NYC’s Hunter College, where he studied creative writing and begin to write for the screen.
Vin Diesel Career
Vin Diesel made his debut from the drama movie, Awakenings in 1990 and after few years, he wrote, produced, directed, and starred in the short movie, Multi-Facial which was selected for the Cannes Festival in 1995. In 1998, he was cast in the Oscar-winning movie, Saving Private Ryan in 1998 which bring him in limelight.
Youtube: Vin Diesel in Saving Private Ryan;
Vin Diesel got his breakthrough leading roles from the science-fiction movie Pitch Black and later landed in the street racing action film The Fast and the Furious in 2001. Afterward, he featured in several blockbuster movies including The Fate of the Furious, Furious 7, Riddick, xXx: Return of Xander Cage, The Pacifier, The Chronicles of Riddick, and several others.
Twitter: Fast and Furious;
— Fast & Furious (@FastFurious) January 20, 2018
Despite acting, he has also a voice in several movies as well as in video games. He had the voice in the game The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay as Richard B. Riddick in 2004, Wheelman as Milo Burik in 2009 and also in The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena.
Vin Diesel Awards and Achievements
Vin Diesel has won the heart of millions of people by his outstanding performance as well as several awards and nomination for different awards. Some of them include:
- Online Film Critics Society Award as Best Cast for the movie, Saving Private Ryan.
- MTV Movie Award as Best On-Screen Team for the movie The Fast and the Furious.
- Spike Video Game Award as Best Performance by a Human Male for the movie The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
- Video Software Dealers Association Award as Male Star of the Year for The Chronicles of Riddick.
- CinemaCon Award as Action Star of the Year for the movie Fast Five.
- MTV Movie Award as Best On-Screen Duo for the movie Fast & Furious 6. (Shared with Paul Walker)
- Teen Choice Award as Choice Movie Actor: Action for the movie Furious 7.
- People’s Choice Awards as Favorite Movie for Furious 7.
- People’s Choice Awards as Favorite Action Movie for Furious 7.
Additionally, he had also received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2013.
Vin Diesel Personal Life
Vin Diesel dated several girls in his life. He had also dated his Fast and the Furious co-star, Michelle Rodrguez in 2001. Later, he fell in love with a Mexican model, Paloma Jimenez and started dating each other. The couple welcomed their first child, Hania Riley, in 2008, the second child, Vincent Sinclair, in 2010.
Vin and Paloma welcomed their third child, Pauline, in 2015. Pauline was named in the honor of his friend and co-star, Paul Walker who died in the car accident in 2013. Vin Diesel is also the godfather of Paul Walker’s daughter, Meadow Rain Walker.
Vin Diesel Net worth
Vin Diesel earns a good sum of money in his career. His several movies are successfully hit and being an actor, producer, director, and screenwriter, he has several sources of income. Allocating information from several sources, we found out that Vin Diesel earning from some movie
- Earnings in 2015: $47 Million
- Earnings in 2014: $25 Million
- Earnings in 2013: $18 Million
- Salary from the movie Fast Five $15,000,000
- Salary from the movie The Chronicles of Riddick $11,500,000
- Salary from the movie A Man Apart $2,500,000
- Salary from the movie xXx $10,000,000
- Salary from the movie The Fast and the Furious $2,000,000
- Salary from the movie Saving Private Ryan $100,000
Vin Diesel owns Property in Boracay Island, Philippines, House in the Dominican Republic, also at Benedict Canyon in Beverly Hills. He is also an avid car collector and has GMC Yukon SUV, 2014 Dodge Challenger, Custom Sprinter Van, Two Story Trailer Home, etc. He also owns Lazareth Dokujya Honda VTR1000 Bike, and also a private jet.
Youtube: Vin Diesel Net Worth, cars, private jets, bikes, houses, lifestyle;
Furthermore, Vin is also an investor and has several other businesses. He has Tigon Studios, a Video game development house, has selling branded T-Shirts and Hoodies online, and others.
Allocating information from several sources it is found out that his current net worth as of 2018 is around $200 million.